If you need your contact information updated with MAP CPAs, please fill in the form below.

    Select other services where we need to update your information:
    TWCComptrollerSecretary of StateRegistered AgentIntuit (or other payroll service)

    One of our staff members will call you to confirm your identity and desire to make these changes.