Business Acquisitions & Dispositions
Having an experienced CPA look at the business financial considerations is critical before you enter into an acquisition or a disposition.
Having an experienced CPA look at the business financial considerations is critical before you enter into an acquisition. At the time you begin considering purchasing or starting a business is the time to call us. We have the experience to provide independent financial advice and guide you through the process. While each business is different, the significant factors typically include:
- Evaluate the business financial health
- Evaluate cash flow analysis and prepare projections
- Evaluate if the business is worth the asking price
- Advise you on hidden pitfalls or opportunities to increase the value of the business
- Negotiate with the bank regarding the structure and terms of a loan
- Meet with other third parties on your behalf, such as an attorneys, bankers, and business brokers
Call us three years before you sell a business. We will work with you from the preparation through the finalization of the disposition. The financial consulting depends upon the business and its situation. Steps may include:
- Keep your business accounting clean
- Provide a financial analysis comparison to peers in your industry.
- Perform a business valuation
- Provide a cash flow loan analysis
- Plan for the income tax implications